Red Bull Romaniacs 10' 2013

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• RE: Red Bull Romaniacs 10' 2013

...man man man, das war einfach nur grottenschlecht. Absolut unwürdig für RedBull. Im FB hats einer schön auf den Punkt gebracht.

I'm not happy to say it, but this was one of the worst live transmissions I have ever seen... I had the feeling I was watching a comunist parade from the '80... with Ceausescu as a presenter holding the microphone ghetto'style...
    SD resolution.... only 3 cameras controlled by very bad prepared operators... impossible angles... and the commentator... well the poor guy... his only fault is that he accepted to talk... More than 50% of the obstacles were hidden from view including the hole wall ride...
    So much hard work in building this great prologue deserved a professional live video transmission and not this joke.... Such an important and well known event should afford at least that.... So sad for RedBull and RedBullRomaniacs!